Agriculture and forestry are two industries which:1. Employ a large number of people
2. Fulfill almost all our essential requirements.For the welfare of whole of mankind, it is essential that these two industries function efficiently. Efficiency is closely linked to the use of the latest technology, machines and other heavy equipment. Improvement in efficiency does not come cheap.Forestry and agricultural equipment financing is the best way to overcome the problem of lack of money.Use of heavy duty equipment is not unheard of in agriculture and forestry. Hectares of wheat cannot be reaped overnight unless tractors, reapers and other proper machinery are used.A few strong men may cut a tree very quickly but lifting and transporting the tree over long distances is best left to cranes and trucks. Heavy machinery and equipment is essential for agriculture and forestry. That is the reason why forestry and agricultural equipment financing is considered so important.Parameters Which Determine RequirementsOne cannot adopt a ‘one size fits all’ approach with respect to farm equipment. The requirement of machinery depends on:o The type of industry
o The function it serves
o The scale of operations
o The capacity of the individual enterpriseModern Agricultural practices require equipment like:a) Grain Harvesters
b) Grain Threshers
d) Hay bailers
f) Power Tillers
g) Ploughing equipment
h) Planting equipmentThe use of equipment contributes a lot to the overall efficiency of agriculture. Unless genuine sources of forestry and agricultural equipment financing exist, high efficiency and high productivity would remain fancy words devoid of real import.On the other hand, landscape companies, although dealing with land and plants, require a completely different set of equipments. These companies need:- Large mowing equipment
- Edging equipment
- Mulching equipment
- Turf maintenance equipment, irrigation system like sprinkler system, drip system and so
on.Agricultural and Forestry enterprises may also need to invest in specialized equipments like automated milking machines, food processing equipment etc to come up with newer ways to boost productivity.Agricultural and Forestry enterprises may also need to invest in specialized equipments like automated milking machines, food processing equipment etc to come up with newer ways to boost productivity.How To Get The Best Deal?When seeking agricultural and forestry equipment financing, do keep in mind the following points:1. No one will lend money to you unless the lender is assured of your ability to repay. Hence, be prepared for filling forms, completing formalities and submitting documents.
2. Do not expect huge loans to be cleared overnight. These transactions do take a bit of time. Keep this in mind when making your plans. Do not forget to provide time to deal with loan related formalities and contingencies.
3. Make sure you fulfill the minimum qualifications to be entitled for a loan before you apply for the same.
4. Search around for the best deal. A loan that charges the lowest rate of interest will help you save a lot of money in the long run.
5. In your quest to get the best deal, do not end up dealing with fraudulent financing companies. Deal only with genuine financing companies.The forestry and agricultural financing companies are offering better and better deals. Some companies offer the facility of filling applications for the loans over the internet as well.